Keeping clients simply satisfied these days is not enough to keep them loyal. Salons are popping up at the rate of knots and there are easily twice as many salons per suburb as there were ten years ago. This means only those salons that know how to wow their clients are going to be successful in keeping them coming back.
Naturally clients expect to receive the very best treatments, but once you have this down pat, you’ll be surprised to know that it’s often the little things that really matter to them.
Here’s a quick look at 21 simple ways you can turn your average client relationship into a much stronger and longer lasting one.
1. From the minute they walk in the door, every client should feel like royalty. Immediate eye contact along with a genuinely warm greeting using their name is a must.
2. Gather your client’s information on her first visit. How do you think it makes her feel if you don’t even want to know her surname or contact details?
3. Offer her something to drink. This sounds almost too simple, but there are still loads of salons who forget to offer a refreshment to their clients. My local salon offers a small home-made treat with a cuppa and I love it.
4. Introduce her to as many staff members as possible and have them greet her warmly and with a genuine smile. Make her feel part of your special family.
5. Give your client a tour of your salon. She’s not a mind-reader and can’t guess what you offer, so give her the royal tour and answer her question about your services.
6. Don’t waste your client’s time. This means not keeping her waiting as well as not allowing your treatments to extend past their normal time-frame. You clients time is valuable and you must respect it.
7. Always keep the conversation based on what the client wants to talk about. It’s her special time and she must decide if she wants to talk about herself or just be quiet. Be aware and respectful of her needs.
8. Make sure you have hooks and hangers in your treatment rooms. Clients like somewhere to hang their clothes so they don’t look crushed when they leave your salon.
9. Provide comfortable seating in each treatment room so the client has somewhere to 수원룸싸롱 sit if she needs to before and after her treatment.
10. Have a decent sized mirror and some complimentary makeup for her to use in your rooms so she looks as good as she feels when she leaves your salon.